Energy Assistance Programs
Applications for the Energy Assistance will only be accepted from early fall to late Spring.

Application can be found on the Energy Assistance Page if currently available.
Click Here to go to the Energy Assistance Page

Provided through the Minnesota Department of Commerce
Additional info on the Energy Assistance program can be found at
Emergency Housing Assistance Application
You may print the Community Services - Emergency Housing Assistance Application and either mail or drop it off at Lakes and Pines in Mora, MN.

Emergency Housing Assistance Application

Cooperative Authorization to Release Information

Additional Documents can be found on the Emergency Housing Assistance Page
Click Here to go to the Emergency Housing Assistance Page
Head Start Enrollment
If you are interested in learning more about Head Start or would like to enroll your, please call (320)679-1800 or (800)832-6082.

Thank you for your interest in Head Start/Early Head Start!

Please complete the application with as much detail as possible. If you need assistance applying, please call our office at 1-800-832-6082 and follow the automated prompts and/or request to speak with someone in Head Start. Once your application is received, a Lakes and Pines' staff member will contact you to complete the application process and verify the data provided.

Click Here for Head Start Interest Form
Small Cities Development Program
The Small Cities Development Program is a competitive grant program that cities and townships (with a population under 50,000) or countiesĀ  (with a population under 200,000) can apply for through theĀ  Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development .

Documents can be found on the Small Cities Development Program Page
Click Here to go to the Small Cities Development Program Page
MNsure Application Assistance
Application for Health Coverage and Help Paying Costs (For Individuals)

The Community Services Department can assist individuals and families with MNSure online or paper applications. Please call 800-832-6082 option #4, or email for assistance. The MNsure application is for people applying for Medical Assistance (MA), Minnesota Care, members of federally-recognized Indian tribes and those who have had a significant life event that has an impact on the health insurance coverage an individual or family needs such as the birth of a child, a job change or a change in marital status who are applying for a Qualified Health Plan. It is recommended that you apply online through

Completed MNsure paper applications must be faxed to 651-431-7750 or mailed to:

MNsure Operations
PO Box 64252
St. Paul, MN 55164-0252

Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP)
The SHOP Health Insurance Marketplace offers a new way for small businesses to offer health insurance to employees. The SHOP is open to all small business owners.
FAIM Application
Call the Community Services Department at 320-679-1800, Option 4 to complete an eligibility screening or if you have more questions.

This application is for people applying for the Family Assets for Independence in MN (FAIM) program, which is a savings program that matches nearly every dollar saved (up to a certain dollar amount) with three more dollars, towards the purchase of a home, education or business.
Lakes and Pines Employment Application
Online Employment Application (Requires Validated Account)
Paper Employment Application
(Printable PDF Version) Hard copies are required to be completed and returned to Lakes and Pines CAC via regular US mail, FAX to (320)679-4139, or hand deliver to the Main Office at 1700 Maple Ave E, Mora, MN.
Lakes and Pines Volunteer Application
Minnesota Voter Registration Application